Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't give the back story for the boost babies that just showed up. It's not like this is from 2 years ago.

So uh...you gonna give some backstory to it as well?
Backstory is that someone in this thread stumbled upon some Homage GL3 for a very good price somewhere with A LOT of available stock. We all scopped them up and then that same store restocked, giving us all doubts. We got the pairs in and they are FLAWLESS except for the production tag. We send a pair into Asics to get authenticated and finally got the results.......

i'm not gonna post where they are and how much, figure it out lol

Last edited:
Friendly reminder, deadline to file for RETURN would be FRIDAY for most of us!

Last edited:
It cost me $550. Not hugely happy but it is what it is. If I score another pair I'll sell it and recoup. I didn't wanna risk the skyrocket after WW release

Yup. The way it's looking. The ww release will be in shambles. Hate you had to pay resale but hopefully you score a second and flip it to cover everything. #Size13Gang

I certainly hope so!

Unfortunately if I score a 12 my guilt is gonna make me oop my boy lol

Don't give the back story for the boost babies that just showed up. It's not like this is from 2 years ago.
Really man? We're back on "boost babies"? Boost is a few years old, technically we're all boost babies. I'm just looking for a cool story shared amongst people who all love sneakers. My bad I'm not a grizzled forum vet who signed up in the early days of May 2016.

Really man? We're back on "boost babies"? Boost is a few years old, technically we're all boost babies. I'm just looking for a cool story shared amongst people who all love sneakers. My bad I'm not a grizzled forum vet who signed up in the early days of May 2016.
Boost babies are just the people who infiltrated the RF thread who were only interested in the Boosts.

Last edited:

Just ignore those guys, not worth it. They're on a public forum getting upset about new members lol. Not the brightest bunch...

Boost babies are just the people who infiltrated the RF thread who were only interested in the Boosts.
I've been interested in many of his collabs, unfortunately I excel at copping Ls, so this was the first chance I had to go from a lurker on these boards to needing to actually look for insight. But I get it.

I feel like we're all on Maury right now, waiting to find out if we're the father or not 
laugh.gif

I've been interested in many of his collabs, unfortunately I excel at copping Ls, so this was the first chance I had to go from a lurker on these boards to needing to actually look for insight. But I get it.
It's just that tons of dudes came in here from the Adidas threads looking for handouts and didn't even bother to read back in the thread for info they could have easily found in regards to the boosts. They didn't contribute anything to thread except for clogging it up with stupid questions that could have easily been answered by taking a few minutes to read the thread.

New members telling new members not to worry about old members but new members want to know old members stories
nerd.gif
I have no problem with old members. I have problems with old members that feel like the new guys shouldn't know anything or participate in the thread. Everyone in here was new to this at some point, if you faced this sort of hostility when you got into it you wouldn't pay attention to those people either. I respect everyone until they start to disrespect me. 

Back
Top Bottom