Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

curious how many new customers kith brought in with the boost babies (its not that serious miketimusprime miketimusprime ) :nerd:? Seems like some new interest in here, or at least a few sticking around from the boost collab to try and catch this coke stuff.

No biggie. Like I said, this was just the first time I was able to cop anything other than an L from Kith. I do agree though that doing an UB collar was extremely smart and a Ronnie just got tons of new fans/customers.

it's a 2000 page thread, out of many places on the internet, i can't believe you guys even look that deep into who posts let alone keep track, especially when on any given forum more people lurk then post because there really isn't always that much to say.

you post/do anything long enough in the same manor, you start to recognize the people that are in the thread and posting day in and day out with you. its not that difficult to just pay attention to your surroundings.

Also its managed to reach 2000 pages over 3 and a half years, not just over the UB release even though thats what it seemed.

Last edited:
Dope just got shipping confirmation for my 2 orders. 2x ub 10.5 & 2x trail boost.

Last edited:

At least it's not too late for those of you that still want them but damn, MSRP was only $130. 
That's standard GL3 MSRP, these were more expensive.

The Kith box was $325

The regular box was 250 euros (Blue Box was europe only release)
I may be wrong (or reading your comment wrong for that matter), but I swear Bait had the Blue Boxes at their Diamond Bar location and it was $250 USD (literally didn't advertise it at all and Bait and Ronnie's relationship, or lack thereof was brought up for discussion in this thread). Think Blue was for all boutiques outside of Kith.

On another note, is there a way we can get Ruze to talk to their plug on old releases we missed out on? Fire up the factories with '17 production dates
glasses.gif

@barbarian and whomever else is responsible for ruze homages: thank you! Copped 11.5 and shipped already! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

@barbarian and whomever else is responsible for ruze homages: thank you! Copped 11.5 and shipped already! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Go buy him a beer, he's in the Tampa area
laugh.gif

The absolute craziest thing is that for a shoe that's supposed to only have 1990 pairs releases and be highly limited, Asics showed zero hesitation and that extra pairs were produced for Kith specifically

The absolute craziest thing is that for a shoe that's supposed to only have 1990 pairs releases and be highly limited, Asics showed zero hesitation and that extra pairs were produced for Kith specifically
lol maybe because Ronnie lies too much. "Kith Global exclusive".. "Miami Exclusive".. 

Back
Top Bottom