Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

all i see is people selling this collab, no one bought to wear, smh
If I get shipped, I'll be wearing my straight from the package.

It really is a damn shame though - I know people will shell out but $300+ for a champion sweater is ridiculous ... $140 was already a stretch.

If you consider the Mids as Uncaged then they fit just like Uncaged. I stay TTS on those. I would .5 size up on 2.0s.
Repped thanks, yeah that's what I was asking about and I size the same way. Good to know I got some solid evidence to on the sizing now. I was worried I ordered the wrong size.

all i see is people selling this collab, no one bought to wear, smh

Got the red crew and as I was debating to buy the navy hoodie I got cart jacked. Of course I regretted passing and look at eBay to see the medium navy for $300.

If you consider the Mids as Uncaged then they fit just like Uncaged. I stay TTS on those. I would .5 size up on 2.0s.

2.0'a fit bigger to me than the 1.0's.

I have a half size up on Creams and wore my homies white 2.0's same size and it feels like a big difference.

I just realized... EVERY item from the coke collab is sold out 
laugh.gif

I own both the Mids and Trail Boost. With the Mids I went TTS and they fit fine. Went with the adviced .5 size down on the Trail Boosts and they were the right choice. Brother went TTS with Trail and he had about a thumbs amount of space.

Hopefully my TTS will be OK for the trail boost. Just saw this. Was just happy to get a pair. FYI this is my only on foot shoe I'll wear besides a Nike product. Been blessed with Nike and feels like I'm cheating on Nike right now lol.

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][size=16pt][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y N[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]W Y[COLOR=#Red]E[/COLOR]AR [COLOR=#Red]N[/COLOR]T F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR]MS[COLOR=#Red]![/COLOR][/size][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Be safe and I hope that if this past year wasn't so great that this New Year will be ever so positive[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom