Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How's the quality of those?? Seems like a good deal
ordered a pair for myself and my son when Asics had them for like $30/pair. Dunno if these were the same run from the OG Grand Opening release, but I expected a little more supple leather...but for the price, hard to beat. 

Lol, im so late on this, but i'm confused as to who this guy is or why hes got a cult like following, not hating, just don't know the backstory.
'boost god' 

owns probably the best boost collection

but idk, idk what to say when he signed the shoes

his boost collection basic af for a self proclaimed "god"...theres 12 yo ig reseller/stunters with better collections

For real man. U stay posting those Lames' videos. They are what's wrong with the sneaker "culture"

Wow.
smokin.gif
15965757_1580738681953794_436724559186110835_n.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

NOW we are talking.

those are the kith insoles from the UB mids.. those UBs are the second pair from the SNS x Social Status collab, has nothing to do with kith.

Last edited:
So SNS and Social Status are releasing 2 Ultra Boosts? kinda lame that no one else will get a chance now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom