Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone with KFE Brazil gtii , .5 down from glv size? or would I be fine sticking with glv/gl3 size?

Only asking because my squirrels are same as my glv size and they fit fine but, I know most folks recommend sizing down w the gtii

TIA.

Anyone with KFE Brazil gtii , .5 down from glv size? or would I be fine sticking with glv/gl3 size?

Only asking because my squirrels are same as my glv size and they fit fine but, I know most folks recommend sizing down w the gtii

TIA.
Personally, I haven't tried KFE in a while, but in general, I go TTS in the GT-II, which is .5 down from my GL3/V sizing.  

Looks like there's a skinny cut coming. I don't know how I feel about the kith branding at the knee, though. Definitely need to sand that off

Agreed,

Regardless if I get a pair I will need to get the altered to my usual 5 3/4 leg opening

Guillaume Philibert - creator of Filling Pieces - just put this on insta

wonder if it means anything

APB in Jacksonville has the Trail sitting. Not sure if they do phone orders but worth a shot.
Good looks. Just called and no phone orders; although, someone may want to try again later. May get a different answer than me. And too far to ask my brother to drive up there. Oh well. good thing they're not going for much over retail.

Back
Top Bottom