Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ehh, ace 16+ are nothing special. they dont look great on foot.
i got a pair of the blue ones reserved for me (the ones releasing next).. if i don't like em i guess ill be passing on this collab haha. at least i'll be able to know what size to get if i do wind up liking them (went with my usual UB size for these ace 16+ so we'll see)

ACE16s look kinda weird to me. I'll end up following the release but I'll probably just end up copping some of the attire that comes with em lol

Speaking of KITH CS, is the whole FaceBook messenger thing new? They didn't message me when I got the UB Mids. Ordered one of the suede hats and they immediately messaged me, and just again to let me know it shipped.

Speaking of KITH CS, is the whole FaceBook messenger thing new? They didn't message me when I got the UB Mids. Ordered one of the suede hats and they immediately messaged me, and just again to let me know it shipped.
Been around since last year, maybe 2015. It's a Shopify feature.

i got a pair of the blue ones reserved for me (the ones releasing next).. if i don't like em i guess ill be passing on this collab haha. at least i'll be able to know what size to get if i do wind up liking them (went with my usual UB size for these ace 16+ so we'll see)

yikes, by far the ugliest pair to release too :lol:

as for the cutomer service conversation, I have had 0 bad experiences with any of these places. I havnt dealt with any of them more than once or twice but, Kiths CS was good, except for the whole only returning for store credit (oh well)... but even cncpts resolved my issue relatively quickly.

yikes, by far the ugliest pair to release too
laugh.gif

as for the cutomer service conversation, I have had 0 bad experiences with any of these places. I havnt dealt with any of them more than once or twice but, Kiths CS was good, except for the whole only returning for store credit (oh well)... but even cncpts resolved my issue relatively quickly.
i was supposed to get the triple blacks but "inventory issues" aka they backdoored my pair after seeing resell.. i'd rather take a different colorway than no colorway at all.

and nah i don't think it's the worst.. for sure not the best lmao but idk kinda iffy on the pink. would rather it be just blue

Last edited:
Yea the stock images are awful for most soccer UB but in hand they're beautiful

those came in about a week ago  

they're great, simply as that ,crappy pic because i was in a rush 

Smh man all this talk y'all made menorder the blue one just now. I'm prob gonna flip them. I hate y'all lol

Back
Top Bottom