Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't get me wrong, I think Kith is making some solid pieces and I'm a huge fan of their past releases (most notably the Coke capsule, Mercer Program and Williams hoodies) but DAMN man.

Is the hype so real that charging $60 for a poly blend layering shirt is acceptable?

A four pack on a discounted price would have been dope. I'm passing. I believe I can get better blank tees at those price points

We should have known when the pricing info wasn't included that it was going to be steep.
i mean.. if you brought or seen them on the site previously it was expected. knew a price hike was gonna happen, but $4 increase isn't too bad. i still brought a cinder tee + pink tank.

I hate y'all. Just reached out to cop some tanks and raglans

copped the pink tee and tank. had cinder in my cart, but I think im good on passing on that color.

Don't get me wrong, I think Kith is making some solid pieces and I'm a huge fan of their past releases (most notably the Coke capsule, Mercer Program and Williams hoodies) but DAMN man.

Is the hype so real that charging $60 for a poly blend layering shirt is acceptable?
i personally love the laguardia tees, honestly they're probably my favorite (basic) tees in my closet. like them more than JE tees (cause someone mentioned JE tees the previous page)

i personally love the laguardia tees, honestly they're probably my favorite (basic) tees in my closet. like them more than JE tees (cause someone mentioned JE tees the previous page)
What do you like about the laguardia tees over the JE tees just curious?

I feel ya. Sounds like the fit is the key driver here. Not hating on that honestly.

I really just think that a t-shirt should be prime cotton to command any price above $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom