Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hoping love thy city collection drops online too.. haven't seen anything about it aside from at the maxfield pop up so far

Kith nmd looking so fire, wow.
himZD0M.gif

i went to High School and MIddle school with RF, and the funny thing is during the time we were in high school Cardozo did not have a football team.
francis lewis high class of 09 right here

neither of our schools had a football team

​
Just lol​
 ​
Was in Medellin like two weeks ago, visiting a friend, turn up he lives in paradise, far away from the city, the noise and cars , took these babies with me ​
 ​
medellin has some beautiful views, a friend of mine who is really into photography showed me some amazing pictures he took, makes me wanna go

medellin has some beautiful views, a friend of mine who is really into photography showed me some amazing pictures he took, makes me wanna go
One of the nicest places in Colombia tbh 

The people is welcoming, one of the best food i've ever had, and I lived in Europe for two years a couple years ago, the party is really good, the girls, the views and off course the weather. Top destination 

If you have the time do the trip you won't regret it and the country is really flourishing with all the peace treaty stuff 

I don't see the RF CS2 being so sought after, the lookbook itself is just girls, so maybe that's where they're pointing the market don't see a lot of dudes paying resell for neither the pink one or the tan one 

Hoping to see the grey denim be a part of the collection on Saturday. Looking to try a pair out.

I remember seeing somewhere kith saying grey denim is coming.

I don't think that embroidered box logo hoodie is part of the drop, but I could be wrong. I'm feeling a t-shirt, hoodie, and a pair of CS2's from the collection.

Back
Top Bottom