Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Mais were one of the most underrated drops last year man.

I know a ton of people copped for the unicorn golden ticket but they are so nice. One of the best shades of orange on a shoe to date.

Last edited:

Nice.. been considering grabbing those mais
Do it they're great
Kind of like asics version of footscapes
Great shots remy.. Can't differentiate if the shots is from you or @mykoh now.
lol thanks man... I'm def not at mykohs level yet but I do appreciate it
How do those babies fit on ya? I vaguely recall someone saying they went TTS and they were snug but didn't think they should go up, or something like that.

How do those babies fit on ya? I vaguely recall someone saying they went TTS and they were snug but didn't think they should go up, or something like that.

I went tts (9.5, same size as GL3/GLV) and the fit is perfect once my foot is in. Only a little tight around the collar when initialy putting them on but fine once my foot is in.

At $400 or whatever ruze was asking I don't see em giving such a high discount. At 250 I would cop, cheaper then kith retail

They ran a 15% off two pairs or more promotion I think.

Prob negotiated a better rate at a all in buy of their stock

They ran a 15% off two pairs or more promotion I think.

Prob negotiated a better rate at a all in buy of their stock
Oh ok probably then, but I can't see sole supremacy being too happy it ended at 250

sole supremacy probably makes so much off subscriptions, at $250 it may look like a loss but the profit they really made is off those monthly users

BTW I won a pair of slightly worn Black DSM Pumas for $15.00 on ebay the other day. 

Found them as I was trying to search for a replacement white pair. My whites are completely shot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom