Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've never been called insecure by so many people for not wanting to follow a trend [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
But aren't our insecurities the driving force behind wanting to have and wear the latest/greatest/limited things we talk about here on NT and on Reddit?

I can't follow that site lol.
I was as clueless as you regarding that story. Not a huge fan of Reddit or its layout either. If I Google something and it pops up, I'll read it, but that's about the extent. Karhu is nice, but don't own any of their product. I feel like I need to be a mountain man and camping to wear that stuff for some reason
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
. I can see myself now, my FOG flannel, tore up jeans, the mountains, the fresh air, and a rotation of Yeezy boots and Karhu's.  Speaking of, I walked by PS to pick up my Royals today and saw the Jerry's kids lined up getting their gear

i picked up a fog tank top yesterday. almost picked up some sweats but saving my money up for some harness boots.

Salmon ace 16? Not bad I guess..

That whole collection he dropped the look book for today is trash lol

Put a bag on ronnie.

It's done.

He's moved onto copying supreme bogos, fog look, and rehashing colorways.

It was a nice run.

Edit/ I've held off on saying this in hopes of a turn around.

It's been a joke.

If it wasn't for the legends collection I would have been done a while ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom