Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

these gonna flop right?

ima be able to get under retail later?

with those 20 percent off coupons on ebay?

BET

They're aight but nothing special, I like the pumas better
laugh.gif

BTW, anyone know about the Diabolos sizing?

Pumas are clean [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I like em
nerd.gif
I like them, too.

I actually like them a lot. Need to find a place to try that model on now.

Gonna wear them with this hoodie. First time I've ever bought anything from Killion:

https://killionest.com/collections/2017-standard-issue/products/draped-essential-hoodie-peach

Literally only a few XLs left. I had to return the Champion "pink" hoodie I bought. That was a mistake getting an XL. Thing was freaking huge.
i like them too. hoping they release next Sat and not Fri

Da Turn 
Nah, I thought they were decent from the beginning. Only thing I'm not a overly happy with is the midsole. I'm just trying to figure out whether to wait and possibly buy under retail  
grin.gif
  Plus, maybe I'll get a better idea on sizing if I wait 
laugh.gif

Now those GT Cool Expresses and 3.1s ... they were a lost cause 

Last edited:

Nah, I thought they were decent from the beginning. Only thing I'm not a overly happy with is the midsole. I'm just trying to figure out whether to wait and possibly buy under retail  
grin.gif
laugh.gif

come cop Monarchs w me instead 

grin.gif
laugh.gif

come cop Monarchs w me instead 
Brb, lemme set up my AOL so we can cop

Back
Top Bottom