Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Alright. Threw the diablos on feet and I'm really glad I went with my GL3 size (which is .5 up from TTS).

I've got wide and high volume feet so my sz 11 turned out to be a very good, snug fit. A tiny bit of length still in the toe but I prefer that.

Overall very comfortable shoe with a clean colourway. I'm a fan of these and will be a regular in my summer rotation

Box was pretty nice. Nothing special and reminds me a lot of Aspen collection in terms of general design and motif.

Quality of the shoe isn't as great as I'd hoped. Maybe it's just my pair but mine came with a number of QC issues like small stains and glue dots on suede panels etc. CW of the shoe is fire but the shoe has some room for improvement.

Overal I'd rate it:
Colourway - 8.5/10
Quality - 7.5/10
Comfort - 8/10
Fit - go GL3 size
Thanks for the feedback. Looking good there and repped for the timely review.

Last edited:
The box
View media item 2405944
Lace options
View media item 2405946
Close-up of the material overlay
View media item 2405947
View media item 2405948
And here are some of the QC issues I mentioned.
Nothing I can't live with but if I'm paying more than $150 on anything, I'd hope it doesn't come out like this.
Below shows a pretty big scratch in the leather.
View media item 2405949
Top circle in the picture below is where I had to scrape off a massive ball of glue....
Dirty circles littered throughout. I'd say atleast 5-6 per shoe like the ones below
View media item 2405951

Last edited:
No problem dude! Hope it helped

If you were holding out because of lack of sizing info then these are a good pick-up. Not top 10 but a solid addition to any Ronnie collection.

I can also confirm there was no golden ticket inside my shoe box (SADLY) lol

No problem dude! Hope it helped

If you were holding out because of lack of sizing info then these are a good pick-up. Not top 10 but a solid addition to any Ronnie collection.

I can also confirm there was no golden ticket inside my shoe box (SADLY) lol
Yep. I'm hoping people try and dump their pairs, too. Ideally, under retail would be great.

And here are some of the QC issues I mentioned.
Nothing I can't live with but if I'm paying more than $150 on anything, I'd hope it doesn't come out like this.
Below shows a pretty big scratch in the leather.

Top circle in the picture below is where I had to scrape off a massive ball of glue....
Dirty circles littered throughout. I'd say atleast 5-6 per shoe like the ones below
BOI IF YOU DON'T !

These the type of dudes that be working at GOAT.

Man.... so I just got one of my grails in the solebox UB. They were gently worn once or twice. But I got a trade offer for DS Salmon Toes with the special box. I'm torn.

Thoughts?

Man.... so I just got one of my grails in the solebox UB. They were gently worn once or twice. But I got a trade offer for DS Salmon Toes with the special box. I'm torn.

Thoughts?
For me, STs are one of my top 10 picks of all time while Solebox doesn't even make the cut. So I'd make that trade without a thought.

Thoughts?
wouldnt do it either bro... Soleboxes are only going up, where ST seem to be doing the opposite or staying put atleast.

Last edited:

Thoughts?
I would definitely do that trade. =)

But in all seriousness, it all depends on what you will wear more, or enjoy more. Nobody can really tell *you* what a good trade is. Its a matter of personal opinion, of what you would be more happy with in the long run. 

"What's good guys, camp0ut comin atchu with another review."

Probably one of the better sneaker channels on the tube.

View media item 2406501
Swapped out the laces on these

I hope more of these hit ebay under retail soon, I would love to double up on another pair for the low.

IMO, These and the Cyclades are heavily slept on. They're two of my favorite RF releases in recent times

Last edited:
nerd.gif
one can hope!
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom