Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

come quote me next week when everything I say is true
Nobody wanted the Mossads when they came out, and everyone wants these, so how do yo think they will go for the same?
lol what?

If you're talking about the first release - that was 1 of 1 and people were begging for a wider release.

If you're talking about Legends Day release, you must be new here...

Thats not true.  There were a ******** of pairs on ebay right after.  Seemed to be what people grabbed if the Salmon Toe was sold out.
lol are you new to shoes? A ton of pairs of every hype release pop up on ebay minutes after release. Buy for $200, sell for $400. That's how a lot of people pay their bills now. Thinking that's a sign of people not wanting them is just ignorant of the game. It's actually a sign of how much people want them bc they are selling for well over retail.

Skipping the queue on Kith - won't be a hard grab.  Going through the queue - will be a hard grab.

lol are you new to shoes? A ton of pairs of every hype release pop up on ebay minutes after release. Buy for $200, sell for $400. That's how a lot of people pay their bills now. Thinking that's a sign of people not wanting them is just ignorant of the game. It's actually a sign of how much people want them bc they are selling for well over retail.
I understand how it all go,and the Mossads were on ebay for almost retail soon after.  Nobody was paying a great deal over retail for them.

I understand how it all go,and the Mossads were on ebay for almost retail soon after.  Nobody was paying a great deal over retail for them.
You're wrong. You may be thinking of the Mossad 2.0's, the brown ones. The green Mossads were $500+ after release.

I'm ready to be sick on Friday ya'll :smokin

Already feeling stuffed up

Last edited:

You're wrong. You may be thinking of the Mossad 2.0's, the brown ones. The green Mossads were $500+ after release.
They were on ebay for that much, no one buying, now bids close to retail everywhere.  All sold for way less than that.

Anyway......why are these Volcano $250 with regular box and no extras.  Seemed like a week blog on them.  No clothing info., no extras info.  Stock info.  Weird.

Back
Top Bottom