Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Pretty much. The Jordan/Yeezy thread is the worst. Honestly, I can't say I recall seeing it too often here. 
Oh well.... have to learn to move on and filter those people out
That's why i only go in there when I absolutely have to. 
laugh.gif

i used to be good at Kith..smh. been queued up lately. I guess Ronnie is not giving a f*** about bots with keeping links that easy. We pissed him off criticizing those Diablos.lol. Anyway $272 for Asics..chill fam, was gonna do it for the flip if i didn't grab my size

Big L for me. Got OOS after paypal info

I can't remember the last time I've hit on KITH

I think that's why I stopped trying but I just had to for these.

Congrats to those who copped

I was top ten and already many sizes were missing, probably not more then 30 pairs in there

Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV 
laugh.gif

Honestly if you know how checkouts work on Kith it should be easy unless you're one of the rare sizes.

No way resale stays 5, it will drop.. Whens the last time an asics collab seriously held value ? ST, Mossads, WTF all came down so will this.. Be patient

Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV :lol:

Honestly if you know how checkouts work on Kith it should be easy unless you're one of the rare sizes.

Size 10 was impossible, please stop

Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV 
laugh.gif

I know how checkouts work on Kith and I got an L on this one. Captcha just wasn't working for me. You got lucky. 

Last edited:

Copped a 9 manual easy. Last time I struck out was Volcano GLV :lol:

I know how checkouts work on Kith and I got an L on this one. Captcha just wasn't working for me. You got lucky. 

Yup, I know how to bypass CAPTCHA and queue and was OOS at payment. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom