Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All this New York talk has me really angry right now
It's going to be 50 and rainy this week in NYC.

Enjoy your sunshine. 
smokin.gif

Na lol

My debarchery weekend lead to the Destruction of one of my phones (the one you have number wise).

I just waited last minute to order another one (I have two other phones besides that one).

Now they sent it with no SIM card.

It's a process.

I can't R.E.M. My password to my other SN [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Struck out on volcanoes, waiting to snap on eBay after yeezy hype settles in for the kids.

Jesus Christ man lol. Joanna you phones u run through this year

58 pairs, wow! They don't care about multiples but he probably spread them around. A lot of people failed because of the change at 10:59, but there was still the normal group that had the real link early so I'm guessing he's one of them.....
Sorry, can you elaborate? What changed at 10:59? Was wondering why some were able to cop easily since I normally have the hardest time on Kith

View media item 2413228
58 pairs, wow! They don't care about multiples but he probably spread them around. A lot of people failed because of the change at 10:59, but there was still the normal group that had the real link early so I'm guessing he's one of them.....
Man I been thru that dudes twitter feed. Dudes a lame. Everything wrong with social media. Go thru it if u want a good laugh. Dude was cryin to botmakers cuz he bought 10k in prepaid cards and hit 0 yeezy 350s on the day they released the 3 colorways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ man lol. Joanna you phones u run through this year

2 new phones over the course of a year due to destruction.

8-10 new screens on the phones due to cracks and shatters.

I rock my phones naked - no case.

So, it's a gamble I take

Ropes are too thin for a bulkier shoe like the gl3. Looks better on smaller sizes though.
I would have agreed with you if you said GLV. I feel like ropes are a must on 3s but thats just me. 

I'm also the type of dude that wont usually swap laces even if its a shoe that comes with extra laces. Homage is probably the only time i've ever swapped laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom