Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ok you got the sneakers . So Were there ANY changes for the better ?
Yes. The model being a GL3 over the GLV is a huge effing start lmao.

the nubuck is beautiful. it's not mean to be nappy like suede, because wait for it... ITS NUBUCK!!!!!!!

The GL3 red/oranges are more vibrant.

The insole is red and I like that better than the blue.

Worth the price increase? I can afford multiple pairs at retail and resale.

but to me nothing is worth retail.

Any more questions or should I post a youtube video review to make my opinion count and factual 

EDIT: your biggest issue is thinking you can come in here and spout your opinion from misinformed sources as fact.

you did the same exact huffing and puffing during the legends day releases.

Last edited:
Resell doesnt always tell the full story but pairs can be had for 470 4 sure 

Yes. The model being a GL3 over the GLV is a huge effing start lmao.

the nubuck is beautiful. it's not mean to be nappy like suede, because wait for it... ITS NUBUCK!!!!!!!

The GL3 red/oranges are more vibrant.

The insole is red and I like that better than the blue.

Worth the price increase? I can afford multiple pairs at retail and resale.

but to me nothing is worth retail.

Any more questions or should I post a youtube video review to make my opinion count and factual 
Minority Report !

The street s, social media  , youtube , and resell  say the volcano arent that ..... fire .

To many mouths saying the same similar thing ... must be a ounce of truth there  ... eh 

Minority Report !

The street s, social media  , youtube , and resell  say the volcano arent that ..... fire .

To many mouths saying the same similar thing ... must be a ounce of truth there  ... eh 
Who gives a **** what others say? What is YOUR opinion? That's the only opinion that matters. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you can form your own opinion.

Minority Report !

LMAO. still don't change is your yapping your mouth when it should be shut. those people talking, they own it.

what you got? youtube video second hand accounts

you're a chatty patty of shoe quality

292b32192d997683e8afc60cd9e8697b.gif

Hahaha 

Aint mad at nobody just talking ish cause I didnt cop ... honest truth

Out .

Last edited:
I'll post a picture since I do own both.

View media item 2414011
The quality of the GLV is way better than the GLIII. That being said, the execution of the Volcano colorway was done incredibly well on the GLIII. The subtle orange hits are everything. I'm just really glad I could complete the set.

P.S.- It is nubuck on the GLIII, not suede. If you ask me, I prefer the suede and wish Ronnie brought it to the GLIII.

Curious to see what else he's dropping with the ACE 16+'s. He said in the live video that they were just the "tip of the iceburg". I think he's just hyping himself up as usual 
laugh.gif

Ehh red laces are a different shade from the rest of the upper. Doesn't really work imo.
thanks for sharing this.  so far from pics i'm liking the pink flat laces the best.  really looking forward to getting my pair later this week.

I'll post a picture since I do own both.

The quality of the GLV is way better than the GLIII. That being said, the execution of the Volcano colorway was done incredibly well on the GLIII. The subtle orange hits are everything. I'm just really glad I could complete the set.

P.S.- It is nubuck on the GLIII, not suede. If you ask me, I prefer the suede and wish Ronnie brought it to the GLIII.
  Oh word .... Cant be better quality than the GLV , you don't even have the ..... oh wait you actually have both sneakers .

TBC 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom