Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

View media item 2422397shoes are dope in hand but still can't keep it, not worth near $300 to me. But shape is fine and quality on my pair is fine for the most part. Better than pictures for sure

Agreed. My pair just came in today and was already planning to try and trade them based off everything I've seen the past week..but they are dope in hand. Happy for others that resell isn't too crazy

Y'all need to learn to never not not untrust me maybe sometimes all of the time

MIJ label is just the shortened version of the old RF blog entries about premium material hand crafted by celestial beings using virgin calves from New Zealand story

MIJ label is just the shortened version of the old RF blog entries about premium material hand crafted by celestial beings using virgin calves from New Zealand story

For real tho.

Compared to the three unicorns made in Japan.

Not even close.

Also, Volcano GL3 > V

$250 retail was definitely a little too high. But these are still of high quality In my opinion but only other MIJ I had was super greens. also a fan of the nubuck.

that made in japan spill is bs, quite a few of my other pairs not made in japan blow his last few out of the water. foot patrol, hanon, hal all better quality. both my legends day mossads and ST were meh. hope when volcano gets here in couple days they are decent as far as craftsmanship, do not expect materials to be great but hope the shape is decent. 

Yea they had two other colorways from the snakeskin pack months ago too. I'm hoping that's a goalkeepers jersey

Back
Top Bottom