Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dude good coppin.. this shoe is one of my faves... looks and comfort are on point.
Thanks! A UK11 was on there when I checked and I used the 10% off. I had been looking for these!
smokin.gif
No problem! They ship super fast too. ordered mine yesterday 9:25am and got the shipping confirmation this morning. est delivery date is 5/22.

Man y'all rich af lol
yeah, I wanted the shorts but not at that price. Needed to be like $40   $100 cheaper
Fixed lol.

I know this probably makes zero sense to some considering the amount we throw around on shoes, but typically $75 is the cutoff for shorts and sweaters, maybe maybe $100 if I really like them, and about $100 - $150 for denim, and that's pushing it.  I at least know I can get either a vast majority of my money back or even profit from shoes if I sell them. Clothing, not so much for me, especially since I don't buy Supreme and that type of stuff. Personally don't care if others my age are wearing Supreme/Bape, but at nearly 40, I'd feel super out of place wearing the aforementioned.

Long story short is I'm cheap and not going to pay that much for clothing, especially if it's something that will be out of style by the next season. Give me the basics and at a decent price and I'm good. 
glasses.gif
 Now if it's something I can keep a good 10+ years, I don't mind dropping some coin.  

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^everything is cool except your not cheap, your smart,

half the idiots spending there money on 600 dollar jeans and 1000 dollar shoes dont know how to manage there money----IMO

"come" has to be corrected? looks like you have tried too hard sir

edit-sorry had to fix the "to" to "too", dont want to get your jimmies rustled again

Last edited:
its kinda pathetic how ron ron is asking for good soccer players in ny and miami to step up.....cause we all know there are hardly any in the whole US ^^

I hope not, I want the white Copas, if not, it'll just be the white tangos for me.  The yellow copas are too bright for me, but those salmon toe pure controls.  Im tempted to get them just to collect them 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom