Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kiths checkout queue or Shopify checkout queue I should say, has screwed me plenty of times on a few Kith pieces. I don't run into checkout queue on any other site, not even Yeezy Supply. Just goes to show you how heavy kith traffic is.

Funny thing is, I get hit with the checkout que on yeezy supply but not kith [emoji]128517[/emoji]

incorrect. orders can be successfully cancelled if CS catches it before warehouse "picks" the order".

my friend cancelled one of his orders on Friday if you guys were wondering about this drop.

and in regards to the jersey sizing. I wish some of y'all would listen to my information soon come 

Since it's the weekend they're not working according to the time in the email

You think the CS team checks their orders first thing when they get to the warehouse?

Since it's the weekend they're not working according to the time in the email

You think the CS team checks their orders first thing when they get to the warehouse?
CS team doesn't work in the warehouse

I need it to be $0 
laugh.gif

Nope, nothing wrong with that. When you said 5 hours, I knew you were North of Daytona (place is disgusting. I grew up 30 mins from there and it gets worse and worse every time I pass through there when I'm back). Anyway, I'm probably gonna be in Miami in Sept to catch the Bucs and Dolphins since I have like 5 buddies transfer there and I'll already be nearby since the plan is to see FSU and Alabama in Atlanta.
Roll Tide

Last edited:
 Racist.
I'll use Alabama's very own, Bobby Bowden then lol 
roll.gif
 P.S. I know Bobby would have loved all the rings Nicky Pooh has though.

As much as I dislike FSU sports teams, not true:

https://unicomm.fsu.edu/messages/relationship-seminole-tribe-florida/

Edit: remember reading the OK Seminole branch had issue, but FL stepped in.
I think he was giving me grief. It's ok, he knows he loves FSU deep down, especially since he lived in Mobile and Tally is closer 
laugh.gif
  Since you're a Midwesterner, who's your team? Hopefully not tOSU; I despise them. lol Something about that university bothers the hell out of me and was only compounded when Urban got there. I will say the guy can coach/recruit though.

Last edited:
I'll use Alabama's very own, Bobby Bowden then lol :rollin  P.S. I know Bobby would have loved all the rings Nicky Pooh has though.

View media item 2455227

I think he was giving me grief. It's ok, he knows he loves FSU deep down, especially since he lived in Mobile and Tally is closer :lol   Since you're a Midwesterner, who's your team? Hopefully not tOSU; I despise them. lol Something about that university bothers the hell out of me and was only compounded when Urban got there. I will say the guy can coach/recruit though.
Bobby's been to more Bama games than FSU games since he retired. He's still a Bammer at heart.

Bruh it was a joke

Gotcha, dude. Seen you around so know you're adult enough to have a laugh. Just didn't want to hear some bleeding heart run a tangent conversation later. All good.

Bobby's been to more Bama games than FSU games since he retired. He's still a Bammer at heart.

Winning helps enjoy game. Old man would drive himself nuts second guessing FSU game in seat.

I think he was giving me grief. It's ok, he knows he loves FSU deep down, especially since he lived in Mobile and Tally is closer :lol   Since you're a Midwesterner, who's your team? Hopefully not tOSU; I despise them. lol Something about that university bothers the hell out of me and was only compounded when Urban got there. I will say the guy can coach/recruit though.

Don't like the Faux MaryJane Boys for personal reasons: had an obnoxious colleague during the Sales/Trading days. NumbNuts was a piece of work.

You're gonna laugh at the irony, but grew up one of these (but liked the old brash Cane teams):

View media item 2455351

I think he was giving me grief. It's ok, he knows he loves FSU deep down, especially since he lived in Mobile and Tally is closer 
laugh.gif
  Since you're a Midwesterner, who's your team? Hopefully not tOSU; I despise them. lol Something about that university bothers the hell out of me and was only compounded when Urban got there. I will say the guy can coach/recruit though.
Don't like the Faux MaryJane Boys for personal reasons: had an obnoxious colleague during the Sales/Trading days. NumbNuts was a piece of work.

You're gonna laugh at the irony, but grew up one of these (but liked the old brash Cane teams):
haha. It's cool. I loathed the 'Canes, but as brash and arrogant as they were, I appreciated them when I got older.  Late '80s - '90s Florida college football was a thing of beauty. As much I don't care for Gaytors or 'Canes, they're kinda like family. If the National Championship is on the line, I'd rather they bring it back to the state of FL, much like you can pick on your little brother but no one else can. Have a low key love/hate with Alabama and Auburn and Texas colleges since I lived in Mobile, AL for 8 years (ex of 12 years was a Mobilian and she was a big Tide fan, too) and Houston for 9. I'll cheer them on if they're not playing FSU or a FL school. Live in CA now and could never get behind any of their universities. Just have no connection to them and maybe it's because I'm a Southerner.

tOSU, I just can't stomach. Felt the same way about Oregon the year they showed their a** after FSU imploded in the 3rd in the Rose Bowl (we probably would have lost anyway and escaped fate far too many times that season, but that total meltdown surely didn't help). The one time I was happy tOSU won was when they played Oregon. A shame, because I actually liked Mariota; a stand up, humble kid. In any case, the Buckeye's run was one of the most impressive I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
haha. It's cool. I loathed the 'Canes, but as brash and arrogant as they were, I appreciated them when I got older.  Late '80s - '90s Florida college football was a thing of beauty. As much I don't care for Gaytors or 'Canes, they're kinda like family. If the National Championship is on the line, I'd rather they bring it back to the state of FL, much like you can pick on your little brother but no one else can. Have a low key love/hate with Alabama and Auburn and Texas colleges since I lived in Mobile, AL for 8 years (ex of 12 years was a Mobilian and she was a big Tide fan, too) and Houston for 9. I'll cheer them on if they're not playing FSU or a FL school. Live in CA now and could never get behind any of their universities. Just have no connection to them and maybe it's because I'm a Southerner.

tOSU, I just can't stomach. Felt the same way about Oregon the year they showed their a** after FSU imploded in the 3rd in the Rose Bowl (we probably would have lost anyway and escaped fate far too many times that season, but that total meltdown surely didn't help). The one time I was happy tOSU won was when they played Oregon. A shame, because I actually liked Mariota; a stand up, humble kid. In any case, the Buckeye's run was one of the most impressive I've ever witnessed.

Yup as get older, appreciate the Collegiate Game more than Pro. Always.

Damn, dude does have the connect with the Cereal Crew.
Appreciate the vid. Enjoy watching his reviews.

Keith needs to hurry up and fulfill ur boys order. That review gotnme thirsty

that top looks so much better than I thought it would. Man this was a nice collection.
I'm scared Bc I think my girl got her ordered cancelled. She had 3 of those tops In the order

Back
Top Bottom