Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Feeling like darth maul

91e.gif

you do understand that they might ship your items anyway and u bout to come up right?

That would be nice seeing how the payment and refund are already posted on my credit card (lost $40 in currency exchange yay), but I'll have no idea if they come or not cause I sent them to a holding warehouse lol

Last edited:
Damb those soccer UB are dope. Wondering if I can trade some shoes for them

The kith adidas t shirt is great, def can do down a size.

The kith adidas jersey is dope, fits TTS but if you're a bigger dude upper body it's restricting when you lift your arms up to Lats/back.

Got my Copa 17.1 UltraBoosts in. Leather quality is absolutely stunning. 100% TTS, I would not go half size up like UB 1.0. 

How would u compare them to V2 sizing?
We'll we're usually the same size in everything, but I noticed you go for a size 9 in V2's. I think that V2's are a different monster and knit and shouldn't really be compared lol. I'm a size 8.5 in UB 1.0 and I go the same 8.5 (half size up from TTS) in V2's. 

If I went 8.5 in the Copa's, it would be way too long and loose for me. The leather is very forgiving on the Copa's.

Back
Top Bottom