Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally had chance to check out the Cobra black away jersey that came in today. Went true to size XL. No way size down would have worked for me:
5'11" 195. 17.5 x 34/35 dress shirt and size 46 suit jacket.
Other Adidas jerseys are XL and collared polo shirts are XL.

Details on jersey are nice, made like other Adidas pro level jerseys. This will match my black Copas. Design for NYC Cobra way better than Miami Flamingos. Would have got one if better designed.

This collab was on point.

View media item 2459637

Last edited:
So who's 10.5 Copa didn't get cancelled yesterday from the "restock"?

Kith sends me an e-mail saying there is stock to complete my cancelled order and sends me a new invoice to pay (10.5 Copa UB, 10.5 Copa Turf), then proceeds to refund the UB portion of it...

Lmao the finesse [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Curveballs to unload the turfs

Sizingnchart accurate on them? Might cop to get matchy matchy for my solo nosotros jawn

I didnt even look at the sizing chart, I just ordered my true size and they're fine. They're a tad longer than my puma arsenal and nike usa pairs, which is better for the casual wear.

Last edited:
Damn valour hoodie got cancelled out my order, but Copa UBs are on the way. Now gotta find a sz swap (which prolly wont happen), or sell and buy my size. But at least I got 2/3 items from my 2 orders

Turf trainer bricks have landed.

qrn6aa.jpg

Gonna have to use them for PT

Back
Top Bottom