Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ugh.. wish it would have just dropped today, I'll take the L on vacay Lmaoo.. oh wellz

i bought the 3 pack undershirts last year and i won't ever buy them again. i just don't like how thin they are. and don't like how they fit. their regular tees are way better.

how does that kith parrot shirt feel? is it similar to how the box logo tees are now? im asking cause those have the screen printed tag on them instead of the sewn on tag like how their tees are now.

Is there any instore exclusive stuff in the Miami store?  Going to be down that way tomorrow and want to know if its worth stopping by.

i bought the 3 pack undershirts last year and i won't ever buy them again. i just don't like how thin they are. and don't like how they fit. their regular tees are way better.

how does that kith parrot shirt feel? is it similar to how the box logo tees are now? im asking cause those have the screen printed tag on them instead of the sewn on tag like how their tees are now.

Its similar to all these. I haven't bothered with the any of the Monday drops
View media item 2480708

why so mad tho ?
bc I'm heading to kith on 7/3 and was hoping it would be a nice box logo t. all good though. gonna hook up one of the LA homies with his size if they do drop.

i explained to him the deeper meaning as to why i aint rocking no marlin on my chest

bc I'm heading to kith on 7/3 and was hoping it would be a nice box logo t. all good though. gonna hook up one of the LA homies with his size if they do drop.

i explained to him the deeper meaning as to why i aint rocking no marlin on my chest

I think imma just go Monday too

I want to hear about your disdain for marlins.

Back
Top Bottom