Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What up, Guys! I need your help. Kith shorted me when I bought my size 10 574s. I only got 8 outta 28 of my removable logos. Before anyone asks/ suggests: I am keeping the pair I was sent, I worked with Kith, DSM, and New Balance with not much luck, I was offered a discount but no additional logos, and I am not going to buy a pair resale unless it is @ retail price. All of that being said, I was hoping someone else with a size 10 was willing to let some of there logos go. Ideally I'm looking for 12 matching logos, any color. I'll let you choose which ones and we can discuss some compensation . Hit me in PM if anyone can help.

What up, Guys! I need your help. Kith shorted me when I bought my size 10 574s. I only got 8 outta 28 of my removable logos. Before anyone asks/ suggests: I am keeping the pair I was sent, I worked with Kith, DSM, and New Balance with not much luck, I was offered a discount but no additional logos, and I am not going to buy a pair resale unless it is @ retail price. All of that being said, I was hoping someone else with a size 10 was willing to let some of there logos go. Ideally I'm looking for 12 matching logos, any color. I'll let you choose which ones and we can discuss some compensation . Hit me in PM if anyone can help.
Why 12? That's like half my stack. If you're looking for a couple colors I'm not using, I might be able to help out.

I thought 12 sounded like a good number. Honestly I'll take what I can get. None of the logos I got match.
Most colors don't come with a matching inside and outside. I got 2 bags, one with inside N's and one with outside N's. I got 2 of most of them. I went with 2 salmon outside and 2 blue inside. I couldn't do salmon outside and inside on one shoe and blue inside and outside on the other. The salmon ones will only go outside and blue will only go inside.

Most colors don't come with a matching inside and outside. I got 2 bags, one with inside N's and one with outside N's. I got 2 of most of them. I went with 2 salmon outside and 2 blue inside. I couldn't do salmon outside and inside on one shoe and blue inside and outside on the other. The salmon ones will only go outside and blue will only go inside.
I can't even do that. I got 5 inside and 3 outside logos. And the Cove is too big to fit my pair. Looks like it came off a size 12.

you sure? i can do the suede salmon on inside. gonna make me go check again now thinking i am crazy. i usedsalmon and cove and thought i could do either on inside out outside.

I can't even do that. I got 5 inside and 3 outside logos. And the Cove is too big to fit my pair. Looks like it came off a size 12.
Damn man you got hosed. I have a a few that I'll never use so I wouldn't mind sending you some but I'm an 11 so idk if they'll fit.

you sure? i can do the suede salmon on inside. gonna make me go check again now thinking i am crazy. i usedsalmon and cove and thought i could do either on inside out outside.
Yea I'm positive on mine. The N's are reversible. They only go inside or outside. Both of my salmon came in the same pack, the outside pack. The blue ones came in the inside pack. The only color I got inside and outside for was black.

Yea I'm positive on mine. The N's are reversible. They only go inside or outside. Both of my salmon came in the same pack, the outside pack. The blue ones came in the inside pack. The only color I got inside and outside for was black.
The only wearable combo I was able to make outta the logos I did get was, blue & 3m and White on the outside and both black logos on the inside.

Alright guys I'm at wit's end, I need help finding something from American Apparel (which is closed in Canada). I ruined one of my fav tees while BBQing and I'm going nuts trying to replace it. If there's still an AA operating near you and you don't mind heading over to possibly track down a tee (I have product code and all) it would be greatly appreciated. The only person I know in the US said the location near him in Williamsburg closed about a month ago.

Alright guys I'm at wit's end, I need help finding something from American Apparel (which is closed in Canada). I ruined one of my fav tees while BBQing and I'm going nuts trying to replace it. If there's still an AA operating near you and you don't mind heading over to possibly track down a tee (I have product code and all) it would be greatly appreciated. The only person I know in the US said the location near him in Williamsburg closed about a month ago.

Unfortunately I think they're all but totally closed now :frown:

The only person I know in the US said the location near him in Williamsburg closed about a month ago.

I would've checked for you but I'm sure they officially went out of business. There was a location across the street from my girl's place.

If you're in the area of a store and can help, slide in to my DMs :smile:

If they are all closed down I guess I'll wait for this "new" online shop to open.

If you're in the area of a store and can help, slide in to my DMs :smile:

If they are all closed down I guess I'll wait for this "new" online shop to open.
I know for a fact they have a shop in Dallas (Mockingbird Station) but unfortunately I'm not in the area...maybe they will ship to you?

IMG_3019.PNG

Back
Top Bottom