Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I can't help but assume that those complaining about the Coke logos are guys that are too young to remember that exact design being THE shirt for a good 2 years. I get that it doesn't play as well today but I respect him paying homage to an iconic design by Tommy Hilfiger from 30 years ago.

I can't help but assume that those complaining about the Coke logos are guys that are too young to remember that exact design being THE shirt for a good 2 years. I get that it doesn't play as well today but I respect him paying homage to an iconic design by Tommy Hilfiger from 30 years ago.

you are correct with me. Im 27, while I have seen pictures/references to that stuff, I was not around. Cant tell ya what I would have worn in that time, but as you said, it does not play well in the current time.

im gonna try and go after that cherry crewneck and the shorts (not the cherry shorts, but the shorts w/ the flipped coke logo). but passing on the converse, not my style. wanna see the entire collection though, hopefully it drops this weekend (leaving for vacation for a week saturday so all next week i wont be able to cop)

It's my referral link. Ain't hiding it. Lmk if y'all have any questions regarding fit.

Also they got $10 board shorts if y'all don't wanna pay 100+ for Keith ones lol

It's my referral link. Ain't hiding it. Lmk if y'all have any questions regarding fit.

My brother has stuff from grana, quality seems decent. Can't go wrong for $5

My brother has stuff from grana, quality seems decent. Can't go wrong for $5
Definitely man. I used to say whatever to Pima cotton until I felt the baby softness of the material lol

How's sizing? And I'm not seeing $5?

Back
Top Bottom