Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Coca Cola at the bottom rear of the shirt. There's a pic of the red one included in the lookbook
Damn I think you're right.

16ab.jpg

Red Tonal hoodie is decent but pass most likely.. can't be a walking carbonated beverage advertisement :lol:

Red Tonal hoodie is decent but pass most likely.. can't be a walking carbonated beverage advertisement :lol:
It's hard to explain or even to understand just how big these were in the 80's. Makes no sense at all these days but these were the jam back then. They weren't expensive or super limited but everyone was rocking them. There's really nothing today to compare it to bc today things are only cool if they are super limited and really expensive.

It's hard to explain or even to understand just how big these were in the 80's. Makes no sense at all these days but these were the jam back then. They weren't expensive or super limited but everyone was rocking them. There's really nothing today to compare it to bc today things are only cool if they are super limited and really expensive.

Meh.. same could be said about shoulder pads

Was able to get a navy manually
Accidentally got 2 grey last week. Was trying to check out so fast before bots took them all. Didn't notice till I was checking out. Decided to go through with it and not lose it.

I think it was mid 80's, I started HS and had a Coca Cola Rugby, red and white stripes with a big Coca Cola right across the middle. That rugby was the **** back then. I rocked the hell out of that thing. Girls LOVED it. Looking back, I looked like Waldo but some of that Coca Cola clothing was the jam back then. I don't think they were cheap though, at least not for a high school student. I think I paid like $70-80 back then, at the 5th Avenue Coca Cola store, probably the equivalent of $175-200 now, but definitely not limited.

I think it was mid 80's, I started HS and had a Coca Cola Rugby, red and white stripes with a big Coca Cola right across the middle. That rugby was the **** back then. I rocked the hell out of that thing. Girls LOVED it. Looking back, I looked like Waldo but some of that Coca Cola clothing was the jam back then. I don't think they were cheap though, at least not for a high school student. I think I paid like $70-80 back then, at the 5th Avenue Coca Cola store, probably the equivalent of $175-200 now, but definitely not limited.
I didn't realize they were that expensive. I was middle school age and my folks bought it so I just rocked it. I never knew until the RF collab that Tommy Hilfiger was the one that designed all of the Coke clothes from the 80's.

I didn't realize they were that expensive. I was middle school age and my folks bought it so I just rocked it. I never knew until the RF collab that Tommy Hilfiger was the one that designed all of the Coke clothes from the 80's.

Damn, now you taking me back. I remember when Hilfiger first came out with the solid color Oxford shirts, the buttonhole stitching on the sleeve would be green, and those in the "know", knew that you were wearing a pricey shirt (I had a friend that would wear his with the hangtag). I remember I would be a Bloomingdales all the time getting new colored shirts. Had a pink, blue, yellow, white, ghreen etc. Again, girls LOVED these shirts, I lost two of the shirts to girlfriends. Quality was so good back then and they were also not cheap for the time.

Damn, now you taking me back. I remember when Hilfiger first came out with the solid color Oxford shirts, the buttonhole stitching on the sleeve would be green, and those in the "know", knew that you were wearing a pricey shirt (I had a friend that would wear his with the hangtag). I remember I would be a Bloomingdales all the time getting new colored shirts. Had a pink, blue, yellow, white, ghreen etc. Again, girls LOVED these shirts, I lost two of the shirts to girlfriends. Quality was so good back then and they were also not cheap for the time.
Yea TH was the business when they first came out. Then they dropped quality and the price and everyone was wearing it. Those og Oxford were legit. So damn thick.

Damn of course I have work in the afternoon Friday.

Anyone who camps at kith Brooklyn let me know the details I need to be top 5 dead or alive.

had to pass on tees and def passing on coke. bday later this month and im scooping up a couple of pieces on my list.

Finally got my grey Kith tee in. Very happy with XL although this thing is hella thick. Personally feel like the sizing is similar to a plain Gildan tee with 10x the fabric if that helps anyone.

12. RF smart. He know little hypebeasts want that bottle.

Back
Top Bottom