Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the printing on the hoodies and tees will be fine, it wont peel off like bwood056 bwood056 shirt. Those were just cheap heat pressed t shirts that are made at the nike shop.

ive worn my collette one numerous times and theres nothing wrong at all.

There's no reason to use screen printing at the prices Kith charges and on the scale they produce.

what else should they use for graphic printing?
If they're doing graphic printing they shouldn't charge the same price they charge for stitched t-shirts

I'm not knocking them for the method they use, I'm knocking them for the price they charge especially on the scale they produce them, which should drop the price.

i believe the stitched items are $5-15 more.

overall all there items are overpriced across the board.

but im also pobre lol

If they're doing graphic printing they shouldn't charge the same price they charge for stitched t-shirts

I'm not knocking them for the method they use, I'm knocking them for the price they charge especially on the scale they produce them, which should drop the price.
But they sell out in seconds. At the end of the day, it's a business to make money. I can easily argue they should charge more. I'm not saying I want that, but as a business that's there to make money, they should get every nickel they can rather than selling them "cheap" and letting resellers eat the excess.

But they sell out in seconds. At the end of the day, it's a business to make money. I can easily argue they should charge more. I'm not saying I want that, but as a business that's there to make money, they should get every nickel they can rather than selling them "cheap" and letting resellers eat the excess.
It’s unfortunate because although they’re doing well now because of “hype”; when the hype fades away people won’t be flocking to them if the quality isn’t there. But you’re right for now it’s a smart business decision, but I don’t think it’s sustainable in the long run

To me he should use the hype to show people he makes a great quality product so he has customers once the hype passes

But then again I didn’t just open a third retail location in New York like Ronnie did so he’s obviously doing something right
:lol:

At least 25k orders a month online... guy just online is brining in 2 mil in sales... let alone in store sales... mirkin it right now and the quality is 50-70% of what it should be

There's no reason to use screen printing at the prices Kith charges and on the scale they produce.

C'mon now, he got married this year and opened a new store. Someone's gotta finance it all.

Edit - you can say the same thing about other brands. Supreme charges the same for their screen printed stuff and people gobble it up. The fact is, there's other mid-range fashion out there for similar price and better quality. The majority of us just succumb to hype.

Last edited:
If u don't like the quality don't buy it :smh: it's not rocket science.

For that price point it is a problem

People associate a level of quality for the things they buy not just the name “Kith”

If Nike gave you hot trash in terms of Clothing you return it cause you are accustomed to specific quality when it comes to brand.

100 plus for some screen printed nike sweat shirts. It’s not like “Kith” return service is on anywhere near Nike’s

For that price point it is a problem

People associate a level of quality for the things they buy not just the name “Kith”

If Nike gave you hot trash in terms of Clothing you return it cause you are accustomed to specific quality when it comes to brand.

100 plus for some screen printed nike sweat shirts. It’s not like “Kith” return service is on anywhere near Nike’s

Exactly, kith has no return policy, but with quality like that it feels like a slap in the face

Back
Top Bottom