Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Last edited:
On December 26th At 7:50 PM my first born, daughter, Sage was born.

The shoes are just a coincidence, but what a crazy one they are.

My daughters middle name is Grace, after my wife’s best friend who passed away at 19 in a car accident.

Graces birthday and the RF x Asics Sages released on the same date.

I already have two pairs of these, I’ll be needing another two more.

D90727BF-E16B-4921-B0B8-6BAEDF03E4AF.jpeg

E0D8FF78-FD0E-4DC4-A331-9B15631FD678.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words!

Rocked the RG all day today, leaving soon in the “Sages”
Haha I rocked AM1 Pink Pack for a solid week after my daughter was born. You'll definitely be more apt to buy shoes with pink than you were before. Congrats!

Rose golds and sages were 2 of my favorites from Ronnie fieg, hard pass on all this Lebron collaboration

My daughters middle name is Grace, after my wife’s best friend who passed away at 19 in a car accident.

Congrats B

Been stocking up on Kidset gear? :nerd:

Congrats bro! That’s awesome. Also reminds me that I still have a pair of DS rose golds that I never got a chance to break out. Maybe whip em out for the new year

is there anywhere to cop the Moncler Asics for under retail?
not really, everyone is sitting on them maybe stock if your lucky. I have the cream and red and I dislike both of them I wore the reds and they just didn't feel right on my foot

not really, everyone is sitting on them maybe stock if your lucky. I have the cream and red and I dislike both of them I wore the reds and they just didn't feel right on my foot

even with restocks, $225 for retail is overpriced.

interesting...what exactly is it that doesn't feel right? and how's the sherpa lining feel?

even with restocks, $225 for retail is overpriced.

interesting...what exactly is it that doesn't feel right? and how's the sherpa lining feel?

I agree Moncler is one of my favorite brands but I bought 2 pair thinking id like them... So I own other asics and they are all comfortable. These aren't and im not sure why I wear a size 8 and bought an 8 in the red and 7.5 on creme. After wearing the 8 for a day with the sherpa insole my foot was uncomfortable after about 4-5 hours. They fit good so I cannot really put my finger on it. I've bought shoes before and didnt like them so buying a shoe thinking id like it is nothing new it was just an expensive mistake.

congrats my man... need a pair of them myself, do they run TTS?

Back
Top Bottom