Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I need to drive around fairfax and la brea to see what's under construction..

His last pop up was in Beverly Hills & the one before that was in Venice, I dont think the new location will be on Fairfax, maybe La Brea but it seems like he doesn't want to be grouped in with the type of brands that usually setup shop there.

8A7D1846-4F6C-46E1-94BC-18C408A05957.png

been alot longer than just recently. im not sure why people are still buying Kith thinking it resells.

Yeah I was referring specifically to stockx, which only recently added Kith. eBay prices always eventually settle down too, but now that Kith (& Supreme) is on stockx I see prices going even lower even faster with all these kids undercutting each other.

i thought this iceberg collab was supposed to drop soon? he teased it like 2 weeks ago and not a peep since

This collab looks a lot better than the last one, nothing I'd actually cop but seems more in line with what vintage Iceberg fans would actually want.

Can’t wait for the entire lookbook for the Lebron pt II to drop

My boy was in on the shoot and the apparel and shoes are crazy!!!

is there more apparel than this?
i could be wrong, but i think these two pieces were the only apparel items shown off during the kith sport show. im sure there's more than just these two (prob a couple of tees and hats).

Back
Top Bottom