Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i live in nyc too and for the most part i only do online, the 12 dollar shipping and 5 minutes it takes to check out  is nothing when compared how much time i would miss from work in order to sign on the list and waiting to be called on rd, and the amount of billable hours i would miss. 

Anyone know where I can find a John Elliot Escobar grey sweatpant in a Large?
CONCEPTS had them a week ago, but almost everything popular is sold out.

I read on a forum that they will have a restock in Feb. Hopefully I don't miss out this time

No idea what's being restocked though.

Last edited:
Anyone know of anybody selling a pair of DS US9 Gel Lyte 3 Coves?
You're gonna have to put in some work finding these. There were less than 300 pairs total to begin with, so VERY few pairs of DS 9's left at best.

Last edited:
You're gonna have to put in some work finding these. There were less than 300 pairs total to begin with, so VERY few pairs of DS 9's left at best.
I know and i am putting the work in lol. I could also fit a 9.5 but even that's proving difficult just gonna have to keep at it!

Ronnie Fieg just tweeted "Saturday" I'm positive that's alluding to a Stateside COA release either online or in NYC this upcoming weekend.

Last edited:
im not even gonna try to add both colors to my cart. i think im gonna go with the corals since i have the coves already 

I finally go mine a couple of moths ago

A whole year of passing at decent prices

Ten prices started spiking.

Trades my high risks for them

Back
Top Bottom