Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

B77ED54C-4955-40F0-A511-6B815A3ACEB6.jpeg

Yea definitely wasn't worth the price. I knew how Columbia loves to be as lightweight as possible.
Yea and I don’t wear those compression stockings or tights so that **** would look crazy on me
Way too many other fly things dropping to worry about it

Shirts are nice quality though I copped one

Damn forgot about it until right at 11am. Clock still said 11:00am and they all showed oos lol. I hit on like 5 straight so I can't complain. Wasn't a huge fan of the colors but the logo was nice.

I was actually thinking about buying the black one... sold out in less than 5 seconds... they must have forgot to put up the queue... Money saved and a reminder why I haven’t bought anything from KITH yet this year...

I was actually thinking about buying the black one... sold out in less than 5 seconds... they must have forgot to put up the queue... Money saved and a reminder why I haven’t bought anything from KITH yet this year...
The queue was there around 10:58

Why are people even botting Kith? Most of this stuff ends up going at or below retail on stockx these days.

Back
Top Bottom