Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gunna have to try and fail whenever this tee drops.

E1D4D5A4-026F-4AD4-9473-88888920C59D.png

Reactions: You
Speaking of materials, I really wish they'd get some consistency with their tees. Or maybe give a heads as to what blank they are using? Some of the s/s are as thick as a crewneck sweatshirt and then some are nice and lightweight. The recent Treats Cereal Bowl tee is one of the softest and most comfy tees I've ever had. My Peace Force tee is kinda fuzzy after one wash. Not a fan. Pretty sure I've *****ed about this already recently but wanted to get it out again.

Speaking of materials, I really wish they'd get some consistency with their tees. Or maybe give a heads as to what blank they are using? Some of the s/s are as thick as a crewneck sweatshirt and then some are nice and lightweight. The recent Treats Cereal Bowl tee is one of the softest and most comfy tees I've ever had. My Peace Force tee is kinda fuzzy after one wash. Not a fan. Pretty sure I've *****ed about this already recently but wanted to get it out again.

I feel you. Sucks when you don’t know if you’re getting Acne or Gildan or something in between.

That’s why I appreciate and always go back to brands like RC, W+H, and recently even Noah. Very upfront and transparent about their materials and construction. Ronnie likes to list the GSM but that’s only a tiny part of how a garment feels overall.

I feel you. Sucks when you don’t know if you’re getting Acne or Gildan or something in between.

That’s why I appreciate and always go back to brands like RC, W+H, and recently even Noah. Very upfront and transparent about their materials and construction. Ronnie likes to list the GSM but that’s only a tiny part of how a garment feels overall.
Yea I'm not a clothing expert at all. I don't even know what GSM means. I just want more of the cereal boy shirts lol. So damn soft and comfy. Several have told me to look into Noah. Guess I need to.

grams per square meter?
And is more supposed to be better? If so, I would disagree. The first batch of Monday bogos were like 8 billion GSM and they wear like a shortsleeve crewneck sweatshirt. They are too thick to wear when it's 95 degrees outside. I don't want super thin but those thick ones don't work. Give me super soft medium thickness.

And is more supposed to be better? If so, I would disagree. The first batch of Monday bogos were like 8 billion GSM and they wear like a shortsleeve crewneck sweatshirt. They are too thick to wear when it's 95 degrees outside. I don't want super thin but those thick ones don't work. Give me super soft medium thickness.
Buy reigning champ. Best t shirts I own and worth every penny. Good fit. As long as you air dry they will last a long time.

They go up to XXL and are pretty TTS. I wear a large in all tops. So I am guessing you should be good. Buy from Nordstrom first to make sure it fits (so you can return) then just pickup more as time goes on.
How do they compare to Kith in sizing?

How do they compare to Kith in sizing?

RC fits pretty slim in most cuts from my experience. They have real accurate measurements on their site so it’s easy to compare to what you have.

For reference, I’m an M in pretty much all Kith but I have to split pretty evenly between M and L for RC depending on the cut.

Back
Top Bottom