Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How does the Champion stuff fit? Did they use champion or kith products? Im usually a XL for Kith and Large for Champion. I was looking to buy the crewneck.

Nah, Adidas got on his *** about the boost branding, now it's just Teddy, and he has a new "clothing" line now lol. Only reason I still watch is that he's one of the last few somewhat interesting vloggers >D
Dude has always been such a clown. I remember seeing a video from the Kith Aspen drop where he met RF and introduced himself as BoostGod to him. Not Teddy, but f'in BoostGod. RF straight gave him the
what.png

Dude def the new sneaker head type

Not th the culture that once was but fire presents what it sadly is now

How does the Champion stuff fit? Did they use champion or kith products? Im usually a XL for Kith and Large for Champion. I was looking to buy the crewneck.
They used champion stuff for the champion collab, otherwise they use their own kith blanks

*buys kith racing jacket then proceeds to rip it off for personal merch*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180418-230919.png
    Screenshot_20180418-230919.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 46
I swear there were a bunch of LaGuardia tees sitting on the site not long ago. So pull them, wait a month, then drop them again as a new release? Ron’s a genius.

Was in for trackpnts but didn’t realize realize they were BG branded smh

Back
Top Bottom