Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

D3099DBB-A905-4792-B593-39DC27CD1475.png
This is all I wanted. Smh

These Coke collabs shock me everytime. He has a lot better collabs that don’t get this hyped.

This release was a disaster. Bots cooked and manual users couldn’t even get the site to load. All I wanted was the bottles tee so I guess it’s not a big loss, but still.

I ended up getting through the queue a minute or two before drop time too, but it didn’t matter because as soon as it went live I got hit with this

pnq2ovgvp

This release was a disaster. Bots cooked and manual users couldn’t even get the site to load. All I wanted was the bottles tee so I guess it’s not a big loss, but still.

I ended up getting through the queue a minute or two before drop time too, but it didn’t matter because as soon as it went live I got hit with this

pnq2ovgvp

The coke store has their own apparel and their is a bottle tee on their, might want to check it out since I also was going for that tee

email from kith lol

We've held onto these for you...

We saved the items you've added to your cart so when you're ready to buy, simply

Back
Top Bottom