Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kinda surprised to see so many didn’t eat at all.

Was able to cop a black Ls tee (which was still in my cart from the earlier drop)

Ls blue tee

And copped flops... all manual from my phone

Details are dope

FB02E03A-E838-46A9-AE5A-5676103F2D74.png

9A9E0562-D248-41A8-979D-C81EE3FF10F2.png

$75 Monday tees? The ****? And 280 GSM? Anyone that gets their hands on one, I'd love to hear how thick this thing is.

280 GSM cotton jersey fabric

Flat knit ribbed collar

Self-fabric pocket

Kith serif artwork flocked on pocket

$75 Monday tees? The ****? And 280 GSM? Anyone that gets their hands on one, I'd love to hear how thick this thing is.

280 GSM cotton jersey fabric

Flat knit ribbed collar

Self-fabric pocket

Kith serif artwork flocked on pocket
They're slowly turning into sweater t shirts ha...also not giving him any of my money for a while after this coke **** show

They're slowly turning into sweater t shirts ha...also not giving him any of my money for a while after this coke **** show
Well lately the tees had been 180 so much more easy to wear. But 280? Sheesh that's thicker than the normal ones I would think.

I hate thick tees, thats why i stopped buying their monday program tees. I bought a few early on when it was the kith box logos. I legit tried them on, put them back in the bag, never wore them and gave them to my brother.

I hate thick tees, thats why i stopped buying their monday program tees. I bought a few early on when it was the kith box logos. I legit tried them on, put them back in the bag, never wore them and gave them to my brother.
Yea same here. I don't mind it on the long ones bc I wear them when it's cholly out but a super thick s/s makes no sense. I'm just curious how these 280 gsm are. Higher gsm doesn't always mean thicker. The one 180 and 230 blanks have been solid.

KITH should learn from Supreme on how to release stuff. Might have gotten an error going through with my order but it still completed. FCFS but can't check out too quick, putting bots and people on the same page. Also, manually adding information. Nike should follow suit. Maybe allow adding to cart at for example 11 am, but checkout has to be done after 11:01.

The only Kith clothing I own is the Hawkins denim jacket from the first denim drop. I had the Henson tee as well but ended up getting rid of it cause I wasn't a huge fan of the cut. It was a nice tee tho. Generally not a huge fan of the cut of Kith's tees.

I do like their sweatpants tho, planning on picking up a pair or two soon.

Back
Top Bottom