Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So frustrating. It honestly feels like they are just waiting for humans to give up so bots that run 24/7 can eat. I know that's not the case but that's what it feels like. People don't have all ******* day.

So stupid. Why would you tweet they are releasing and not do it. Unbelievable.

He's got some explaining to do. If these were intended to be a kith LA in-store exclusive, that's fine. Just don't post ambiguous content on ig about whether the tracksuits alone or both the apparel and shoes are dropping online. Don't mislead your customers and have them waste hours refreshing a browser :smh:

He's got some explaining to do. If these were intended to be a kith LA in-store exclusive, that's fine. Just don't post ambiguous content on ig about whether the tracksuits alone or both the apparel and shoes are dropping online. Don't mislead your customers and have them waste hours refreshing a browser :smh:

Definitely misled his customers. If you read that tweet, they say WITH the shoes...in ALL shops and online. Totally wrong and bogus.

Plus, the photos of both.

Yea, the ig posts definitely say "with the Nike x Lebron XV" in all shops and kith.ocm

Oh, I definitely agree that the most recent posts made it sound like both were dropping. I just think what makes it confusing is the first ig post that says kith LA exclusive. And now that people are upset about the shoes not releasing online, he'll point to that post and say it was supposed to be in-store only all along, which is bogus.

no, the usuage of the comma clearly denotes that they were alluding to the colthing.

inb4 english nerd

Back
Top Bottom