Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So dudes camp out for this stuff huh...
At least it’s only one night like the good ol sneaker days.

What’s the online process for a drop like this?
I’m kinda falling for this hype.

Far as I know Kith LA doesn’t allow camping. Line usually isn’t allowed to start forming till a few hours before opening. Probly because of the vibe in that part of town, too bougie for hypebeast campouts :lol:

Haven't been feeling any KITH clothing in a while now so I never tried copping in the morning. Can I get an insight of how hard it will be to cop a tommy tee tomorrow? I always see the box logo tees sell out but idk how fast they sell tbh.

Haven't been feeling any KITH clothing in a while now so I never tried copping in the morning. Can I get an insight of how hard it will be to cop a tommy tee tomorrow? I always see the box logo tees sell out but idk how fast they sell tbh.
same i have copped a keith piece in a minute

you guys think the kith tommy hoodie sizing should be the same as the monday program hoodies?

Everything seems to fit very very big according to the size chart. Was interested in the jeans for old nostalgic reasoning. Always wanted a pair of tommy jeans when I was a kid but could never afford them.

From the look of the size chart I'll need like a 29 or 30 in the jeans. I dont think I ever wore denim that small in my life ha.

So no direct links? This collection really getting to me.

Where is ALP to make sense of this?

I sized down in the denim

Only had the jacket in xxl so if anyinengrabs the denim jacket let’s trade lol

Boxers were 30 bucks

Back
Top Bottom