Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm in on this release...more than likely. Really like the corduroy pullover and the rugbys.

I’m out on the long island store usually a nice crowd of Respectable guys haha can’t deal with the craziness from the city

im starting to like the rugby shirt the more I look at it, and thats normally not my style at all.

The new Alexander Wang collection...

Capture.PNG

Ronnie gotta be the only dude in streetwear to use GSM in every product description to make people think that sh* fancy

Everything he’s doing for his look book, the Tommy catalog he sent via mail, fabric description, etc reminds me of J. Crew and how they do/did things.

Last edited:
jfk long sleeve colors are nice.. that 78 price tag tho on the other hand..

im undecided on the corduroy mercers tho.. every time i look at them i go from copping orange, to copping the green, to copping the navy lol. just tryna think what is most wearable (prob navy)

jfk long sleeve colors are nice.. that 78 price tag tho on the other hand..

im undecided on the corduroy mercers tho.. every time i look at them i go from copping orange, to copping the green, to copping the navy lol. just tryna think what is most wearable (prob navy)
Damn $78? I was hoping for $65 but oh well.

JFK looks nice, but haven't seen sizing on it yet. with Kith's inconsistent sizing, need sizing info before ordering.

Anyone grab anything? Can't get myself to buying the JFK l/s tee for $100 (taxes killing me), or the polo for almost 180...

Anyone grab anything? Can't get myself to buying the JFK l/s tee for $100 (taxes killing me), or the polo for almost 180...
Yea I grabbed 2 of the JFK's, the pink and grape. $177 shipped (taxes in FL bc of Miami store). Not cheap but I have one of the ss JFK and they really are nice. Feel much more premium than a regular tee and it's only $10 more.

grabbed some of the l/s JFKs, I love my SS, also snagged some undershirts which I like for wearing on the plane, still on the hunt for the 3 pack of beach ones though...

grabbed some of the l/s JFKs, I love my SS, also snagged some undershirts which I like for wearing on the plane, still on the hunt for the 3 pack of beach ones though...

Didn't see the 3 pack until it was too late... I can't justify paying $10 shipping and tax on them... maybe I'll stop by Soho at some point and see if they still have them... I am rocking one of the beach tees now... They are great...

Back
Top Bottom