Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF is Mugatu.

qV1BzKb.gif

I can already picture the interview:

I remember growing up in queens, I would see the guys in my neighborhood switch their jordans out for wallabees at night. I always wanted a pair, but working at David Z, it wasn't always easy to rock those for the daily grind. Using that as inspiration, I'm glad KITH is able to collaborate with Clarks on these. I lined them with exquisite sheep fur sourced from the best mills. These sheep were fed grass with no chemicals in the ground. The best grass. I hope you enjoy these as I start posting about my next collab tomorrow cause I'm already over it.

Last edited:
Same! I was telling my guy that sent me the pic that Ronnie is basically always good to put out a nice New Balance. Some other models fall short sometimes but most of his NB models are gorgeous!

These New Balances are based off the Non native dunes and the other pair is based off the UA pair that Ye rocked. Wouldn’t give the guy too much credit. His NB have been very meh compared to the GR NB puts out. Just hope the quality control is decent on these.

These New Balances are based off the Non native dunes and the other pair is based off the UA pair that Ye rocked. Wouldn’t give the guy too much credit. His NB have been very meh compared to the GR NB puts out. Just hope the quality control is decent on these.
Can't give much commentary on his influence on the designs. Just stating that the ones that kith drops are usually winners.

Yea if the cream sweater was $400ish, I'd probably but it. $1800 though? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom