Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As of 8:50 am, there was no line for the pop up shop. Just walked by as I went to my office

New to kith releases and their site. Which is fastest, pp or regular checkout for sz 10? Also, which would be faster to do from phone? Might be stuck using that.

Last edited:

New to kith releases and their site. Which is fastest, pp or regular checkout for sz 10? Also, which would be faster to do from phone? Might be stuck using that.
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT USELESS ON THIS SITE. I WILL CONTINUE TRACKING YOU IN THE COMING MONTHS.

IN TERMS OF CHECKOUT, DO NOT JUST HIT DA PAYPAL BUTTON.

HIT CHECKOUT, WHETHER U WANNA PAY CC OR PAYPAL (OPTION WILLAPPEAR AT CHECKOUT PAGE).

I REPEAT DO NOT HIT THE PAYPAL LINK UNTIL U HIT THE CHECKOUT BUTTON

PS HOPE U ARE NOT RESELLER SCUM IF NOT I WILL FIND U.

Lol^ last minute work meeting at 1030 screwed me over, so its up to my mom and my girl to secure, hopefully both, for me. Im stressin

I'm breaking my lurking/trolling/sneaky silence because of that play by play post...too funny...too true...but f that I'm getting my COAs (optimism)

Last edited:
So did they hand out tickets for the NY pop up shop too or is that fcfs? Also the pairs there are special numbered ones?
tickets for the shoes, fcfs for the clothes. As far as I know the shoes are not numbered

thursday and Friday on the tickets and clothes u can shop today
Thanks. I had no idea until yesterday that they were even going to release and by yesterday I mean at almost midnight...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom