Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This versace collection was made for him and his whole crew to rock on their summer yacht trip/art basel/italian getaway, that's literally it.

If the items are not made in Italy, then I would never even consider buying them! The Versace Versus stuff is already made in Romania and thus unbuyable. True Italian fashion is made in Italy!

made in Italy doesn't always mean quality. and made in Italy tags don't always mean made in Italy

Exactly! Most of them get made in countries with cheap label, they get sent to Italy for some final touches which allows them to sell them as Made in Italy.

i wont get into it so much but theres so many political ramifications regarding this push that made in europe is somehow superior and clowning anything made in asia. but thats for another day and thread

i wont get into it so much but theres so many political ramifications regarding this push that made in europe is somehow superior and clowning anything made in asia. but thats for another day and thread

On the whole, most southeast Asian made items are lacking quality. Same with Mauritius. Seems like China and Japan can produce good products. Japanese denim is a good example. Just depends on the product, but I wouldn’t knock China made just because it’s China made. Vietnam is another story.

I hope Norse projects stuff is actually made in Italy. One of the reasons why I like their product.

Could be an interesting thread! I manage and oversee production in Asia and in Europe, so I can tell a lot of differences and it does reflect in quality, just from a cultural and mind standpoint Europe and Asia are like day and night, if it you really want to exagerate!

Anyone know where to retrieve the sizing chart for this collection ?

New website layout is totally messed up.
Even old info gonzo. Complete blank.

https://kith.com/pages/apparel-sizing

26335331.gif

Nothing seemed to be marketed as Made in italy so...i dont think anything was. Versace didnt seem to sell any of this on their site though they showcase the collection.

Wound up passing today.... Feels good actually.... In retrospect I think I would have regretted paying $750 for the crew I was debating

Back
Top Bottom