Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ayyyy

Screenshot_20210929-103550_Gmail.jpg

Haha so it's actually open to anyone?

Got the EA email, too. Was a little "meh" about $10 shipping on a $15 book, but at 300 pgs and supposedly coming with early access to upcoming drops it's worth it.

Copped :nthat:

So I had access on 2 of my accounts, but I screwed up - after getting 1 on my main account, I tried to get another on my other account - it logged me back to my main account and checked out..

Grabbed the book on loyalty programme. Ha didn’t expect the book to be part of that at all. Nice!

I'm in being honest, a Salmon Toe GLV is about the only Asics I'd wear right now. Idk why I got away from wearing them but they just don't don't much for me now personally. I still like how they look on other feet though lol.

As much as I love both colorways on the GL3, I'm not the biggest fan of how either GLV looks. Most likely going to pass on buying the book cause of this meh.

You’re passing on a 300 page book about the last 10 years of a brand, bc of 2 pages of a shoe model that you don’t like?
I think he's saying he'd buy the book if he liked the shoes and the book gave him better odds of getting the shoes. I think he doesn't care for the book or the shoes so it's a pass foe him.

Back
Top Bottom