Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

iirc, they cancelled a bunch of bot orders for the palette release, and restocked. hopefully, they do something similar or better. i'm wondering what the production numbers are though. it would be cool if there are an abundance, since its the 10th anniversary and whatnot. at the same time, i can see it being super limited.

He said on the Complex Podcast that they def weren't able to make as much as they wanted to due to supply chain issues.

He said on the Complex Podcast that they def weren't able to make as much as they wanted to due to supply chain issues.
prob why there's no in-store release here in the US, just online only. which could be a good thing perhaps, more pairs online than usual.. maybe?

No in store release bc they don’t even have the shoes yet. He said it will be 3-4 weeks before they actually ship and maybe go into 2022.

Not holding out any hope for that email here. Think I only ever bought two pairs of Asics from Kith in the last ten years. But only because I couldn't score the others lol

Not holding out any hope for that email here. Think I only ever bought two pairs of Asics from Kith in the last ten years. But only because I couldn't score the others lol
the eu one said any kith footwear, not just their asics collabs

and now we wait for that invoice :D

1637775251399.gif

i think its separate. if you were on the zoom/got the email, then you're guaranteed both pairs. early access will probably allow you one.
On the call Ronnie said they would make people choose 1 of the 2 colorways

email just came through...can only order one.

FYI I wasn't a part of any zoom meeting...this one looks like straight loyalty program

Back
Top Bottom