Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

At some point someone needs to acknowledge that 991, 992, and 993 are as much a part of the 990 series as v1-5.

Kith x New Balance 990v4 “United Arrows & Sons”
Style Code: M990KT4
Release Date: June 15, 2022
1654892421494.png

1654892442591.png

1654892493809.png

1654892538513.png

Can someone tell my about all these sizing? All 4 models go tts? Only got 990 v3 Teddy but haven’t worn it yet. Thanks.

generally 1/2 down on MIUSA except the V2.

V2 fit small? I haven't tried any V2, but I am super hesitant to go TTS since nearly every other MIUSA pair I've had has fit huge. Need the Cyclades joints, but on a $250 shoe I really don't want to **** sizing up.

V2 fit small? I haven't tried any V2, but I am super hesitant to go TTS since nearly every other MIUSA pair I've had has fit huge. Need the Cyclades joints, but on a $250 shoe I really don't want to **** sizing up.

can't be 100%, but the V2 in general was narrow in the toe box. I purchased the GY1 and the CP2 in TTS and fit was fine. But the teddy santis V2 in TTS felt too long. FYI my feet are on the wider side.

I’m in the UK and I’m only seeing instore for the raffles not online. I can’t enter instore as there are no locations near me.

Anyone else having issues like this??

I’m in the UK and I’m only seeing instore for the raffles not online. I can’t enter instore as there are no locations near me.

I don't believe there have been online raffles ever and they've only been in store. they also usually sell pairs online day of release.

No, I have the online option too. But I did sign in with my kith.com account rather than my kith EU account.

Back
Top Bottom