Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sambas are like the new IT sneaker for some reason now

when he released the white and green ones last year they literally sat on the site for a good 30 minutes to an hour
They’ve been popping of in Asian fashion for a minute along w ASICS. The 550 crowd gonna be here by fall

Dills aren’t much over retail and sat at my local skate shop for while even though they tried to hype them. Minimal pop from the Jerry thing IMO. It will be a sad day if it picks up. But nothing will ever beat OG blacks and whites for me so as long as I can always grab those when needed I’m good.

don't think they will reach dunk status but they will most likely sell out with the right colorway. wales bonner sambas sat last year + discount and the new white and green pair are almost sold out everywhere. if jerry or bad bunny come out with a collab it's pretty much over .

That’s any model with collabs. As long as adidas doesn’t make 176 limited GR colorways it won’t be the dunk.

Damn. Missed out on the simple navy T shirt because I was sitting around waiting for the gloves to pop up only for them to not even make an XL lol.

Can't ***** too much though. Was able to grab the putter.
Same. I missed on the black windshirt jacket waiting on the gloves to load. Then I hesitated and missed on the gloves lol

Preorder was wack. Everything said sold out but the 56 wedge so i ordered that by itself then the 60 deg popped up. Sucks to pay separate shipping

Same. I missed on the black windshirt jacket waiting on the gloves to load. Then I hesitated and missed on the gloves lol

Preorder was wack. Everything said sold out but the 56 wedge so i ordered that by itself then the 60 deg popped up. Sucks to pay separate shipping
I was waiting for the gloves as well. I had the golf balls, tees, ball marker, and towel in my cart. I waited until 8:05 to check out and it was all gone, luckily I had a friend help me get the golf balls and towel. I also bought the 56 wedge and 60 wedge. I already have the regular mg 3wedges but in different bounces.

AC811EAE-FEA0-49A3-AAD0-97B5B76CD109.jpeg

I was waiting for the gloves as well. I had the golf balls, tees, ball marker, and towel in my cart. I waited until 8:05 to check out and it was all gone, luckily I had a friend help me get the golf balls and towel. I also bought the 56 wedge and 60 wedge. I already have the regular mg 3wedges but in different bounces.

AC811EAE-FEA0-49A3-AAD0-97B5B76CD109.jpeg

Get you some 770s or 790s

^Nice set.

Funny thing i was close to buying p790s earlier this year but went with ping i525s. If i knew kith was doing this colab I would’ve waited

Then again I had no EA so i would've had to wait till November for a pre order

3465C735-43A2-41A4-81B4-7B7D77F1DF66.jpeg

Toddlers were from raffles, adults from FCFS. Been crazy expensive lately with these, 2 suede pack 2002r, and a 990v3 moonbeam coming next week. Looking forward to see the red/maroon Teddy V3, I think that and the 2002r protection pack mirage Grey will (hopefully) be it for me.

Big thanks to posters who constantly post links to restocked sites, they’ve definitely been useful for me.
Reposting from the new balance thread :emoji_v:

When was the first Coca-Cola collection?

2016 perhaps?

2016 perhaps?

yeah, the languages collection was the first coke collab

Anybody have the same problem/ quality issue flaw on their Kith v3? Notice the different tongue! Where is the NB quality control? Suggestions?

0865863C-69D9-4003-B54D-6C4AA46773AD.jpeg

This same thing happened on the Marblehead Teddy V3...I feel like it will be something that will appear on a lot of V3 pairs from now sadly.

Anybody have the same problem/ quality issue flaw on their Kith v3? Notice the different tongue! Where is the NB quality control? Suggestions?

0865863C-69D9-4003-B54D-6C4AA46773AD.jpeg
Seen a lot of this on both the Teddy v3 “Marblehead” and these Daytonas. Seems to be a common occurrence. I don’t think there is much you can do to fix it unfortunately. My pairs aren’t as drastic as yours, but one shoe is definitely more noticeable than the other. I have v3 “Moonbeam” coming this Thursday, so I’m interested to see goes those look.

Waffle pattern pretty much non existent on mine, not that I care that much as you can't see when laced up anyway.

Bootleggers have set a very high bar for comic tshirts lately. I’m going to be very selective with this collection.

Back
Top Bottom