Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They only have small and medium (and I know you ain’t that!).

Check the stockists in the first post here.

Self Edge has some sizes.

They also released two UHFs today as well:

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
2021. I was getting the M550, but the M5 was $300 more and it's hard to decline your dream car for a manageable delta. I absolutely adore the M5. I highly recommend everyone get a 600hp car at some point in their lives.

Drove my boys M5 Comp on that abandoned air base or whatever in BK and let that thang rip. Pulls super nice, but man that exhaust is way too quiet. He only has it lowered, asked him if he thought the exhaust was a little quiet also or if it was just me and he said he thinks it isnt loud enough either. No plans for an aftermarket exhaust though.

Drove my boys M5 Comp on that abandoned air base or whatever in BK and let that thang rip. Pulls super nice, but man that exhaust is way too quiet. He only has it lowered, asked him if he thought the exhaust was a little quiet also or if it was just me and he said he thinks it isnt loud enough either. No plans for an aftermarket exhaust though.
They gutted the sound between 2020-2021. Especially in Europe. It’s even quieter there. I don’t love all the pops and stuff so the exhaust thump after flooring it is lovely to hear and good enough for me.

Size 12 finally came in.

DB5A5D23-5ACD-49A8-A06C-A27594C57B65.jpeg

-Drew

Copped the beanie. The license plate frame went hella quick. Was gonna go for the mats, but they’re not an exact fit for my F82.

I kinda had an idea on pricing on the parachute sets but wasn’t expecting that much at $529

edit: actually, $30 kith fee on top of retail for the same set from parachute isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom