Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

20230718_094950.jpg

Oooft the box and packaging. 🔥

Disappointed at the clear lack of collaborative branding on the shoe (from what I saw). Didn't need to be OTT tacky/cheesy hits... but a bit more than insole hits (from what I think I saw) could still be classy.

I'll try for these if there's an international/EU launch.

I don't really mess with Asics anymore. I don't know anything about Marvel. Easy pass for me but I will say I think he did a good job on them. They are good looking shoes.

I don't really mess with Asics anymore. I don't know anything about Marvel. Easy pass for me but I will say I think he did a good job on them. They are good looking shoes.
Exactly. People hating on them Instagram already. I know people will do that with anything nowadays but what exactly did people expect? Plus there's been leaks going around for over a week now of all the colorways. Ha. The concept and execution are cool in my opinion but pass for me. Not really into X-Men and not really needing any of the colorways.

Exactly. People hating on them Instagram already. I know people will do that with anything nowadays but what exactly did people expect? Plus there's been leaks going around for over a week now of all the colorways. Ha. The concept and execution are cool in my opinion but pass for me. Not really into X-Men and not really needing any of the colorways.
Yea they aren't got me but I'm not going to hate on them. I think they look good. IF I messed with Asics and/or Marvel, I'd be all into them. If it were an am1, I'd need the entire pack. Just bc something isn't for me isn't a reason to **** on it.

Oooft the box and packaging. 🔥

Disappointed at the clear lack of collaborative branding on the shoe (from what I saw). Didn't need to be OTT tacky/cheesy hits... but a bit more than insole hits (from what I think I saw) could still be classy.

I'll try for these if there's an international/EU launch.
the preview vids from the different sneaker blog/media outlets shows them with the standard gel branding under the mesh on the heel but the sample pics he's been posting had them having the x men x logo and marvel logos. should've kept the subtle collab logos there imo.

IMG_0118.jpeg IMG_0119.jpeg

on further looks, it seems like there's an xmen logo stitched in the tongue on the left shoe. fieg stitched on tongue of right shoe.

Last edited:
Knew I had the pic of the nft package saved. It’s the pair that goes with the “medium” invisible friend. Maybe him wearing means they’re releasing soon?

IMG_0120.jpeg
it’s the best of the NFT pack!

Subtle is better to me, because when it's obvious it reminds me of GS kicks.

I didn't realize they were basically $200. Seems like the extra went to licensing and packaging. Materials seem GR.

I thought Bait did this before, but maybe it was someone else

Back
Top Bottom