Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

LFG!!!!!! 🙁

Beyond playing Russian Roulette with what you’re getting, my other concern was getting multiples of something I didn’t want. And poor fam got 3 of the same thing. Glad this release didn’t move the needle for me, else I’d be super tight if I were in his shoes. No pun intended.

“Just turrible”

osaic.gif

I was just about to post this smh,exactly what I said earlier, what Ronnie claims making the shoes special makes it annoying af.
That's why I passed.

Applying a randomised trading card concept to a pair of limited shoes, ain't the one. Sean is still a YT that might be able to trade with those pairs.

But for the average person, especially in the UK, this collecting **** is not as widespread in terms of community aspect. People collect but trading apps, conventions are less of a thing so trade options in general are much more limited (for the ones you want let alone collecting them all), if you don't know people with a similar passion/sizes for shoes.

I only rate the Rogue and Gambits as CWs for shoes but appreciate the others for their characters. So I'm enjoying my pass on these.

3 of the same for $600 is gnarly.

Damn just seen that he ranked the 80s Wolverines as his worst CW too. 🙈

Last edited:
Seeing all these people get 80's Wolverine deters me, because that's the worst one IMO.

I understand the concept, but it doesn't even look like there's an even shot of getting one. It seems like they have more of certain color ways.

Seeing all these people get 80's Wolverine deters me, because that's the worst one IMO.

I understand the concept, but it doesn't even look like there's an even shot of getting one. It seems like they have more of certain color ways.
I guess they could be lying about the numbers, but we’ll see - I’m all for it though :lol:

Especially when you could actually checkout 2 pairs - product description said 2 per customer limit

but that kind of ruins the "blind bag" portion of the whole release

and Ronnie said he wants to track down the limited ones so must've been done randomly at factory?
wink wink

I just want the opportunity to have two. If I get two of the same, I’d be a little tight, but so be it - I’ll get to tracking for a swap :lol:

The thing is, nobody is going be willing to trade for those Wolverines.

You're essentially eating a loss. I can't wait to see the prices for those. I'm sure they're going to be well under retail.

It seems better to wait and just pay resell for what you want, and getting what you actually like. You just don't get the experience of "opening the bag"

It’s a Kithstrike and a drawing. You aren’t supposed to get more than one. If you aren’t okay with any possible result, don’t buy. It’s really that simple. Every Kith release doesn’t have to be for everyone. If you’re paying resale anyway just get the color you want. But if you’re doing it for YouTube views…

It’s a Kithstrike and a drawing. You aren’t supposed to get more than one. If you aren’t okay with any possible result, don’t buy. It’s really that simple. Every Kith release doesn’t have to be for everyone. If you’re paying resale anyway just get the color you want. But if you’re doing it for YouTube views…

Ordinarily, I'd agree but that's why the whole concept doesn't make sense because the essence of trading cards is about collecting them all.

The packaging for these even says something like "6 heroes to collect"

Last edited:
Why was it a limit of 2 per customer if you aren't suppose to buy more than one?

This comment doesn't really make any sense. This is a collectable and isn't just about a pair of kicks to some.

Some people are big Marvel and X-Men fans. This is supposed to appeal to them.

It's a little different if this was a normal Kith NB/Asics release with no theme.

Back
Top Bottom