Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Any info on the adidas Clark colab?

samba.jpg

That gta trailer got the bg’s acting up lol

Kith jewelry about to be in all rap videos now, not just the east coast.

Took an L on the EX89s. Can understand the divisive colourway but I'm a sucker for those ugly ducklings - think such colourways lend themselves to fire fits.

On the same token, so divisive was the colourway it wasn't a bad L.

Surprising though TBH, the way kicks been sitting lately (I have EA to the invite-only mauve GLIIIs and sizes between 6 - 9.5 are still available for example), and with this biscuit CW, I thought it would be a straightforward dub. Not so.

The new Clarks CW is fire though. Didnt think the OG greens could be improved. That dark purple/burgundy is wow.

OK... so literally just got a notification for the EX89s.

General sizes available (6-8.5) big sizes, (me US12) gone.

Grrrr.

Last edited:
Took an L on the EX89s. Can understand the divisive colourway but I'm a sucker for those ugly ducklings - think such colourways lend themselves to fire fits.

On the same token, so divisive was the colourway it wasn't a bad L.

Surprising though TBH, the way kicks been sitting lately (I have EA to the invite-only mauve GLIIIs and sizes between 6 - 9.5 are still available for example), and with this biscuit CW, I thought it would be a straightforward dub. Not so.

The new Clarks CW is fire though. Didnt think the OG greens could be improved. That dark purple/burgundy is wow.
There's a chance I can help you out at retail/shipping if you're size 9. I've never owned ASICS so unsure on size and bought same as I wear in Sambas which is .5 down from what I wear in Nike.
Like you am a sucker for the ugly duckling esque colorways- will let you know!

There's a chance I can help you out at retail/shipping if you're size 9. I've never owned ASICS so unsure on size and bought same as I wear in Sambas which is .5 down from what I wear in Nike.
Like you am a sucker for the ugly duckling esque colorways- will let you know!

Appreciate you, unfortunately I'm a US size 12.

Sizes between 6 and 8.5 are still sta on the KITH app.

My personal view is that, while I go TTS, Asics run small.

I am probably between an 12 and and 12.5 in actuality (like a 12.2) but am usually comfortable in a Nike size 12.

When I buy 12s in Asics they're tight on me. I'd suggest Asics (for me) run like Adidas (for me).

Back
Top Bottom