Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Elevation tier got me like :smh:

1709834376066.png

Guess everyone either Tier 3 and got access or kith hoarding a bunch of pairs for the event tonight. Got access and checked within a min and my size was gone :smh:

You for reals? Or just being your usual contrarian self? :lol:

I can see what you're saying about the black/green pair, but the white/blue is simple and clean. 🤷‍♂️

:lol:

Lets just say it didnt make my tingle jingle when I saw em so, yeah doo doo especially green. White is ok but ive seen better white based pairs from this model.

Black pair was a must for me.

reserving my lighter kith NB for later this szn. Lot more to come

Black pair was a must for me.

reserving my lighter kith NB for later this szn. Lot more to come
Just not a spring shoe to me. I’d bust it out late in the year if I got a shoe like that. Guess I want the seasonal shoe for right now and that doesn’t feel like it to me.

The KITH White and Blue 1906R is such a nice CW to me, but I've had my immediate fill on these for now with the 1906U Angora and the 1906R New Spruce 'Moonbeam'.

Not personally looking to load up on as many of these as I can because, although I appreciate the silhouette, a lot, the synthetic paneling is a real turn off... even more so for their MSRP.

The KITH White and Blue 1906R is such a nice CW to me, but I've had my immediate fill on these for now with the 1906U Angora and the 1906R New Spruce 'Moonbeam'.

Not personally looking to load up on as many of these as I can because, although I appreciate the silhouette, a lot, the synthetic paneling is a real turn off... even more so for their MSRP.
I love the price! 😂 When the 1906 dropped in 2009 it was $250. Which is $360 in real dollars today. They weren’t really attainable but they stood out on the shelf.

I think the mesh on these is what sold me as giving them a slightly unique look.

I love the price! 😂 When the 1906 dropped in 2009 it was $250. Which is $360 in real dollars today. They weren’t really attainable but they stood out on the shelf.

I think the mesh on these is what sold me as giving them a slightly unique look.

I like the mesh, it's the synthetic overlays that I wish were a bit more premium.

City Never Sleeps bc these things are so darn squeaky. Any body else have the same problem?
IMG_2855.jpeg

From what a recall, people were putting baby powder on the tongue to reduce the noise. Sadly, I haven’t worn my pair in forever and they’re in storage.

Back
Top Bottom