Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Vitality perks came in clutch at the Sunset store today. Line was pretty long but I flashed the Vitality card and was able to get in immediately :lol: Was curious if it would even work bc the breakdown of the tiers says “at select Kith loactions”

Vitality perks came in clutch at the Sunset store today. Line was pretty long but I flashed the Vitality card and was able to get in immediately :lol: Was curious if it would even work bc the breakdown of the tiers says “at select Kith loactions”
26 yr old me would have found a way to flex that for a female. 46 yr old me will avoid my wife knowing I've spent enough there to have it.

26 yr old me would have found a way to flex that for a female. 46 yr old me will avoid my wife knowing I've spent enough there to have it.

26 year old DB

IMG_8227.jpeg

I had to explain to my wife how we were able to skip the line. She wasn’t thrilled about the money spent to get there, but was cool that I don’t have to keep spending to maintain it. Plus it helps with 2 toddlers who hate waiting in lines when all they can think about is ice cream 😂

Per comments in the post, Looks like US should be getting a vitality access drop today.

Elevation status for me..:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Back
Top Bottom